Shop Copper Products by Category

Download our Catalog Download our Catalog

Premier Copper Products Offers Artisan Copper Kitchen and Copper Bath Products

When buying copper kitchen and bath products, the supplier you choose makes all the difference. It is important to trust that your supplier upholds the highest quality standards because the best copper products are made with both quality construction and artisan technique. With Premier Copper Products and our exclusively managed factory in Mexico, it is easy to know that the products we offer meet the highest standards combined with innovative yet functional designs.

See our process See our process

Design Inspiration

What vision do you have for your space? See how these homeowners have completed one of a kind looks with their Premier Copper Products.

See Trends See Trends Inspire Us! Inspire Us!

With Your Copper Product Image

Frequently Asked Questions

Wondering how our copper products are made? Or how to install your copper sink? Do we offer different colors? We‘re happy to answer all of your questions, so you can feel confident about your copper product.

Frequently Asked Questions Frequently Asked Questions

Care Instructions

Premier’s copper products are 99.7% pure copper, the other 0.3% are trace minerals, none of which are lead. See here how this rustic and unique material weathers beautifully over time and how to care for it.

Care Instructions Care Instructions

How We Do Business

We offer high quality, affordable products that are individually handcrafted by artisans. Competitive pricing, fast delivery, progressive designs, and environmentally sound copper products and packaging.

How We Do Business? How We Do Business?

Stay up to date on copper product releases, events and design tips.